SMS from Computer

matboud

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app for your computer and phone that you can SMS through your phone from your computer and get notifications at your computer also? I know there is the app out there called Android Notifier, but it seems as though it only notifies you about SMS's and can not respond to them. Is there an app out there that you can do both?

Thanks in advance. ;)

dspcap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just installed sms2pc and it's awesome. It connected through my wifi connection automatically !!!

2 thumbs up for the guy/gal that created this. :D

dspcap

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Capt._Ron

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but has anyone found any alternatives to SMS2PC? While I don't mind purchasing an app I'd like to find a free alternative first to test. I downloaded a free app "Mightytxt" it works except I get multiple (duplicate) msgs on the PC when some responds to me.

Last edited:

Capt._Ron

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I tried Mightytxt but had issues.
See msg below.

I know this is an old thread but has anyone found any alternatives to SMS2PC? While I don't mind purchasing an app I'd like to find a free alternative first to test. I downloaded a free app "Mightytxt" it works except I get multiple (duplicate) msgs on the PC when some responds to me.