Battery Optimization: What's out there, and which is the best for my Device?

Daisean

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and it alone has a wonderful battery that gets me through the day. However lately I've been finding myself using my phone more like a power user as opposed to a casual user.

I'm wondering which app would be appropriate to extending my battery life. I've seen lots off apps in the play store but I don't know which would be best for my device and needs.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and it alone has a wonderful battery that gets me through the day. However lately I've been finding myself using my phone more like a power user as opposed to a casual user.

I'm wondering which app would be appropriate to extending my battery life. I've seen lots off apps in the play store but I don't know which would be best for my device and needs.

Posted via Android Central App

Those apps won't save you battery life. Greenify might, but kernels and roms are the ones that save you battery life. If I had to choose one, Mobie is pretty cool!
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.innopath.mobilemd&token=OUp37CPx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21