Looking for a good social media app, similar to Scope

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for a good Facebook/Twitter app that combines both timelines.

I've been using Scope for years (since my BlackBerry days) but the developer doesn't seem to be supporting it much.

What I love about Scope is that you can have one timeline that shows Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc all at once. No need to swipe back and forth between different timelines. It's all in chronological order, all in one screen.

I've read the numerous "best twitter app" blog posts both here and on other blogs, and have yet to find an app that combines all of social media into one timeline as Scope does. I've continued to use it, but the developer hasn't put forth any effort in sorting out bugs or released any updates in months.

Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

cdkg

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Looking for an alternative but just doesn't seem to be a lot out there. Suggestions anyone?

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I tried "KeepApp" but the refresh time seems to bother me quite a bit.

I used to open socialscope all day long. Now I just find myself using the native Twitter and Facebook apps.

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Newspy for awhile. It combines FB, Twitter, rss feeds, Reddit, Yammer, and Tumbler. I've also been using MyFeedle, but you have to get it from an alternative app store right now. Anybody else know any good social media rss combination apps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888