App that sets alarm according to Google Calendar event/calendar?

squirrelproductions

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a semi-random work schedule that requires me to get up at 5AM on days that I am working. My schedule may be 3 days on then a day off then 4 days on; there is no set pattern. To keep track, I've setup a Google calendar of just the shifts/days that I'm working.

Is there an app that can leverage that data that I've already entered into Google Calendar so that an alarm will be set based on an event occurring? That is, set a 5 AM alarm only on days that I am working.

Any other ideas or ways to accomplish this functionality?

If nothing else, I will have to set alarms manually and re-set them once a week using the default Google alarm app.

Last edited:

rnr-tnt1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Really? there is no solution to this? I would think that there must be something out there that can do this...or at least im hoping so because I need this too.

squirrelproductions

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't mean to necro a post, but I've been using AlarmPad for the functionality that I was looking to find. Free version allows for five different #keywords (e.g. #work, #school, etc) and leverages Google Calendar for events/apptointments.

pbb72

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I've been using Business Calendar for this. You can set it to an indefinite (or time-limited) alarm as a notification for events. I'm surprised that Google Calendar doesn't offer this option, because the single "beep" as a notification for calendar events is far too easy to miss.