Battery % in words

analyst28

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have seen some screen shots floating around with a widget that actually spells out your battery percent as "Forty two Percent" bat i cant seem to find it. Does anyone know what widget this is? Thanks in advance.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have seen some screen shots floating around with a widget that actually spells out your battery percent as "Forty two Percent" bat i cant seem to find it. Does anyone know what widget this is? Thanks in advance.

I have to ask, what advantage is there to this? I mean it takes up more on screen space and does not tell you anything more. Just curious why you would need that i:)i

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Spelling out everything seems to be the trend recently - like a lot of icons that just say "Phone" or "Messages" instead of having pictures, or like clock widgets spelling out the time.

blakeyece

May 29, 2010
Visit site
wow, i have been looking for this for a couple days now. type a new topic and here it is.

yea the way i have my phone setup i have a open space for it cuz i hid the status bar. i would post a screen shot but not sure how to yet.

EDIT: ADDED:

this is exactly what i was looking for. too bad there isnt a way to change the fonts.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech