I have seen some screen shots floating around with a widget that actually spells out your battery percent as "Forty two Percent" bat i cant seem to find it. Does anyone know what widget this is? Thanks in advance.
    09-24-2010 02:15 PM
    I have seen some screen shots floating around with a widget that actually spells out your battery percent as "Forty two Percent" bat i cant seem to find it. Does anyone know what widget this is? Thanks in advance.
    BattStatt in the market
    EinZtein likes this.
    09-24-2010 02:30 PM
    Thank You!
    09-24-2010 04:03 PM
    I have to ask, what advantage is there to this? I mean it takes up more on screen space and does not tell you anything more. Just curious why you would need that ii
    09-24-2010 05:09 PM
    'Cause it's cool looking, especially if you want a certain appearance to your home screen.
    09-24-2010 05:34 PM
    Spelling out everything seems to be the trend recently - like a lot of icons that just say "Phone" or "Messages" instead of having pictures, or like clock widgets spelling out the time.
    09-24-2010 05:41 PM
    wow, i have been looking for this for a couple days now. type a new topic and here it is.

yea the way i have my phone setup i have a open space for it cuz i hid the status bar. i would post a screen shot but not sure how to yet.

EDIT: ADDED:

this is exactly what i was looking for. too bad there isnt a way to change the fonts.
    09-27-2010 03:09 PM
    this is exactly what i was looking for. too bad there isnt a way to change the fonts.
    It uses the system default font, so if you change that - the font for battstatt will change as well...
    09-27-2010 05:28 PM
    Text icons spell out simplicity and beauty of android
    09-28-2010 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD