Handcent popup notification question? why the same message always appears?

smarshall

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
example....
i get a text from abc "game friday at 6"
the next text from abc has a popup that say "game fri at 6" even though the new text is different....i.e. ("i meant 7")
is there a way to change this?

bloodoak

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
that only happens on mine when you don't close or reply to the popup. Also, it's scrollable, so since it thinks you haven't read it, it pops up the first "unread" message, and you can scroll to the side to show the next and next, etc. Then once you close the popup, the next time you get a message it will pop up with just their latest one.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I have this same problem sometimes. Can you scroll over to the next message? I think this happens when you use the back button instead of the X to close it, but I'm not sure, it hasn't happened enough for me to pay attention to it.

EDIT:bloodoak explained it better, I don't think it counts the back button as closing the message.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I've tried Handcent three times and keep going back to SMSPopup. This is one of the glitches not experienced with SMSPopup. Handcent doesn't do anything more than offer iPhone like bubbles. Very happy with SMSPopup. Even donated to it.

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get my contacts in handcent. Just shows a few not entire list. Any ideas? just did factory reset today and re-installed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital