I am trying to find a new settings widget. I am running a stock 2.2 EVO with Launcher Pro Plus. I do not care for the power controls widget.

Is there one in the market that has settings for wifi, bluetooth, Mobile Network, 4g? Anything on top of that would just be gravy.

I have already searched through the forums and I cannot find an existing thread that talks about it.
    09-25-2010 02:19 PM
    Power control plus looks like the stock power controls widget, but is fully customizable, and its less than $2 in the market.
    Verdes8891 likes this.
    09-25-2010 02:54 PM
    Power control plus looks like the stock power controls widget, but is fully customizable, and its less than $2 in the market.
    I downloaded it and I love it. Only problem i have with it, is the mobile network toggle only works for turning it off. When i go to toggle it back on, it gets stuck and I have to go through the regular settings of the phone in order to get it back on. Any suggestions?
    09-25-2010 03:40 PM
    I prefer switchpro, though it's not free.
    09-25-2010 08:50 PM
    I use SwitchPro also.
    09-25-2010 09:21 PM
    SwithPro is the best out and has all the toggles you'll need.

Heres how they look:
    09-25-2010 10:15 PM
    I downloaded it and I love it. Only problem i have with it, is the mobile network toggle only works for turning it off. When i go to toggle it back on, it gets stuck and I have to go through the regular settings of the phone in order to get it back on. Any suggestions?
    I'm assuming you mean the data connection. Have you tried the other option for it? For some reason the first one doesn't work on all phones.
    09-30-2010 12:32 PM
    If you want to use the notification bar as opposed to a widget (then you can access it from any screen or program), then I reccomend Quick Settings and My Settings are both free, I use Quick Settings and have it set to only display in the notification bar when its pulled down.
    09-30-2010 03:18 PM
    I use quick settings also...awsome app and has just about every setting ...some are hidden and you have to press menue to configure those into your viewable list if you want them...also not a widget so not using any battery
    09-30-2010 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD