I've read all the posts about duplicate messages for both the stock app and Handcent. The issue I'm having is duplicated MMS messages. Pics, video and sound files are always received once then once again a few seconds after. Again, this only happens with MMS. All SMS messages are fine and there are no other issues. Any one with any possible suggestions?

Thanks.
    09-26-2010 04:56 PM
    Had the same problem. Only happens if I'm on wifi. If you turn off wifi when you send the MMS only one will be sent. There was a previous problem where MMS did not work when connected to wifi and it appears the solution produced an overkill. Only a problem with MMS not SMS as you said. Hopefully this will be corrected in a future update.
    Alex
    rustypixel likes this.
    09-26-2010 07:27 PM
    Thanks Alex. I was bursting blood cells trying to figure it out.

Had the same problem. Only happens if I'm on wifi. If you turn off wifi when you send the MMS only one will be sent. There was a previous problem where MMS did not work when connected to wifi and it appears the solution produced an overkill. Only a problem with MMS not SMS as you said. Hopefully this will be corrected in a future update.
    Alex
    09-27-2010 08:18 AM
    Thanks Alex. I was bursting blood cells trying to figure it out.
    Haha
    09-27-2010 01:00 PM
    Glad I could help.
    Alex
    09-27-2010 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD