Had about 30 megabytes open, and did not check on Fennec size. Install failed, due to lack of space. But, now I show 249 of 261 megs used. I not sure why, if the installed failed, how any space was used. And, did not find any apps installed under Fenenc or Mozilla. Also, when I try to update other apps, the update process starts, but never completes.

How can I find what did install and delete it, or regain my free space.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.
    09-27-2010 06:51 PM
    just delete fennic for now, hopefully in the future it will run more lean. I have the same issue.
    09-27-2010 09:22 PM
    Hmm was just about to install this on my X..
    09-28-2010 08:15 AM
    just delete fennic for now, hopefully in the future it will run more lean. I have the same issue.
    I would, if I could find any remnants of it. Nothing related to Fennec or Mozilla can be found.
    09-28-2010 01:01 PM
    I would, if I could find any remnants of it. Nothing related to Fennec or Mozilla can be found.
    are you sure its installed? i usually just open appbrain and delete the app, its a lot quicker then going into manage apps.

Do you use Astro file manager? install the free and do a search , if not.
    09-28-2010 01:38 PM
    are you sure its installed? i usually just open appbrain and delete the app, its a lot quicker then going into manage apps.

Do you use Astro file manager? install the free and do a search , if not.
    Astro only works on the SD card correct? I'm out of memory on the phone for no apparent reason.
    09-26-2011 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD