I am looking for a program that will filter private texts from handcent. I usedto use super private conversion but after the update to 2.2 it is letting messages through. I am currently using black book and that is doing the same. I prefer not to pay for it and want the api file so it doesn't show up in the market. Also it has to take the messages from the built in messaging program. Thanks. I have the droid x
    09-28-2010 02:00 PM
    I am looking for a program that will filter private texts from handcent. I usedto use super private conversion but after the update to 2.2 it is letting messages through. I am currently using black book and that is doing the same. I prefer not to pay for it and want the api file so it doesn't show up in the market. Also it has to take the messages from the built in messaging program. Thanks. I have the droid x
    SHady sms works great... It has a hefty price price tag but its worth it...
    09-28-2010 05:05 PM
    But that will still show up in the market and I can't have that
    evang07 likes this.
    09-28-2010 06:43 PM
    Somebody is trying to hide something. Uh OHHHHHHH!
    09-28-2010 10:50 PM
    Who isn't???
    09-29-2010 01:13 AM
    I'm not. Many others aren't as well. Threads like this are fairly uncommon from what I've seen. Still, it's your device, your call. Just expect that you'll be picked on for it.
    09-29-2010 08:48 AM
    Who isn't???
    People that are not shady?
    09-29-2010 01:46 PM
    Just because I want a program like this doesn't mean I am shady, and the last 2 posts talking $ht prove what I read in another post that there really are duhe bags on this fourm that just talk $ht.
    09-29-2010 04:11 PM
    Who cares what he wants it for... Some people act more so like someones mom on here then their mom in real life... As long as he isnt killing people etc with this app its ok.. Damn.. Chill out people... If u dont like the thread keep it moving and dont respond... U dont know what his or her intent is.. They all will show in the market man... Unless u side load the app.. But then u wont get updates... Email the developer and see if he can send u the apk via email or something... Hopefully this helps..
    09-29-2010 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD