GDE Home quetions

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey i'm still new at this so be kind,

I have a couple question of GDE,

1. Do i HAVE to use the gestures of left, right, AND UP and DOWN. I prefer having my screens just to the left and right?

2. Can i set any screen to my "home screen?"

3. The comments say that if freezes and force closes a lot. True?

4. How do you set the dedicated bottom dock?

5. If i buy it and don't like it, will they refund you if you uninstall within 24hrs?

Lovin the DROID

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
5. yes, you have 24 hours the first time you buy any app in the market to uninstall for a refund.

if you buy it again, there is no return

R

Roy Aguilera

Hey i'm still new at this so be kind,

I have a couple question of GDE,

1. Do i HAVE to use the gestures of left, right, AND UP and DOWN. I prefer having my screens just to the left and right? Only Left and Right

2. Can i set any screen to my "home screen?" Yes

3. The comments say that if freezes and force closes a lot. True? Not true, Depends what device they are using. There are a ton of happy Droid/GDE users.

4. How do you set the dedicated bottom dock? Hit the menu key (second from the left), Control Panel, Button Settings.
5. If i buy it and don't like it, will they refund you if you uninstall within 24hrs?
Yes. You have 24 hrs. Use it for a day and just uninstall before the time is up. After 24 hrs your card is charged.
Lovin the DROID

I was lazy.

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Maybe i downloaded the wrong one (or i don't know how to use it)

My screen has a silver bottom dock with call button, menu, and browser.
I was wanting to set it up so i had the clear bottom dock, with five stock icons in them. I downloaded the GDE that showed the new cube transition in the screenshots. Was this the right one??

thansk again

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Where did you see this picture? I'm just wondering because it sounds like you're describing DxTop. GDE doesn't have up/down swipes as far as I know. Also, the stationary bottom dock with 5 icons is also a DxTop thing. GDE does have an icon "bar" which you can put at the bottom and put a lot of icons on and then just the icons in the bar will scroll - pretty cool.

However, GDE does have the cube transition, so maybe you just saw pictures that were mislabeled...or I've missed a bunch of the GDE features which is also possible.

R

Roy Aguilera

You got dxTop. That will not allow you to set the screens in the 1-2-3 order you want. You need GDE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm