http://download.mozilla.org/?product...oid&lang=en-US

This is a public link from Mozilla.

After bench-marking tests I thought I'd give it a try, and realized their press release only included the link for the Maemo install.
    09-30-2010 09:51 AM
    Ok. I was the guinea pig. Ran with LookOut antivirus. Don't bother. Slow, sluggish, no pinch zoom. Froze .Trust me save yourself the time and maybe the headache I may recieve.
    09-30-2010 12:53 PM
    What is the benifit of this over other browsers? I think after Dolphin HD, there are no other browser out there for me.
    09-30-2010 01:21 PM
    Ok. I was the guinea pig. Ran with LookOut antivirus. Don't bother. Slow, sluggish, no pinch zoom. Froze .Trust me save yourself the time and maybe the headache I may recieve.
    Exactly^^^^^^^^
    Battle of the Android Browsers - PCWorld
    09-30-2010 01:50 PM
    My pinch zoom works fine....and yes, it is a little sluggish, please note it is in Alpha.

I like the swipe left and right features. Swipe to one side and you get a vertical set of navigation buttons and favorites, swipe to the other side to show all open browser windows. It's much easier to change to a different window without the browser nav bars taking up 1/5 of the screen.
    09-30-2010 03:07 PM
    My pinch zoom works fine....and yes, it is a little sluggish, please note it is in Alpha.

I like the swipe left and right features. Swipe to one side and you get a vertical set of navigation buttons and favorites, swipe to the other side to show all open browser windows. It's much easier to change to a different window without the browser nav bars taking up 1/5 of the screen.
    Yea. Rite. Not on my Evo. Maybe you have a super Evo or something.
    09-30-2010 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD