Time Sheet (Time & Billing) apps?

imwjl#AC

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm searching for time and billing apps. I've tried Time Catcher, myTimeSheet, and Time Recording. None of these allows start and stop of clock for multiple entries throughout the day. Any tips for better time sheet apps?

Thank you.

WJL

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm a contractor (IT) and I've tried a ton of time/billing apps. I ended up writing one for myself because none met my needs, but it's specific to my business.

Here are a couple decent ones though: gbaHours - http://www.appbrain.com/app/gbahours-trial-time-tracking/com.gbizapps.hoursTrial

And this one integrates with Freshbooks: http://www.appbrain.com/app/timedroid-for-freshbooks/com.appoxy.timedroid.free

Those links are for the free versions, but they also have paid versions with a few more features.

Hope that helps...

XTDroid

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi, check out: Xpert-Timer Mobile - Mobile project time tracking software

You can find the trial version here (50 timestamps):
chart

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroidtrial

The payable version (approx. USD 6.50) can be purchased here:
chart

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroid

Xpert-Timer Mobile is a powerful yet simple to use Android application. Turn your mobile phone into a mobile time tracking device.

main.jpg

markz68

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I am salaried, so I don't care about time in/out, projects, etc.

I just want something to track my vacation days. I wanna tell it how many hours I accrue per pay period, let me enter the days I take off, and have a calculation at any point of how much time I have left.

Anything like that exist? I had an app on my old Palm, but never found a decent one for my iPod Touch. Now I have moved to Android and am in search.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
If you do not find one, you might consider creating a spreadsheet - the setup and math are easy to do. I track mine via an Excel spreadsheet using Documents to Go.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi, check out: Xpert-Timer Mobile - Mobile project time tracking software

You can find the trial version here (50 timestamps):
chart

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroidtrial

The payable version (approx. USD 6.50) can be purchased here:
chart

market://details?id=de.xpertdesign.xtdroid

Xpert-Timer Mobile is a powerful yet simple to use Android application. Turn your mobile phone into a mobile time tracking device. Time tracker doesnt export weekly unless you specify the dates. It also doesnt allow for a sub folder under a contractor.
Xpert time is great for looking at and exporting time. It just doesnt export my notes with my time..

main.jpg

I use this and time tracker. Unfortunantly neither meet my needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude