10-05-2010 04:01 PM
30 12
tools
    google + 2.4.44 might be your best friend

and swype inc wants to collect checks from phone makers and not supports the product directly. They have little concern about collecting from the app market when they have such big fish on the line. basically do you want a bunch of plankton or do you want that prize marlin?
    10-04-2010 10:21 PM
    I think I'm giving up on Swype and giving my money to the swiftkey devs. I liked Swype at first but the latest update was crap. Now I'm just fed up with having to search around for a new version of Swype to download every time the "demo" expires. I've been using Swiftkey since Swype stopped working for me yesterday and so far I like it. I'm sure after a few days of using it I will be just as fast as with Swype.

If Swype can't release an official version for the EVO after all this time, they aren't competent enough to earn my business. Just my 2 cents.
    10-04-2010 11:43 PM
    I think I'm giving up on Swype and giving my money to the swiftkey devs. I liked Swype at first but the latest update was crap. Now I'm just fed up with having to search around for a new version of Swype to download every time the "demo" expires. I've been using Swiftkey since Swype stopped working for me yesterday and so far I like it. I'm sure after a few days of using it I will be just as fast as with Swype.

If Swype can't release an official version for the EVO after all this time, they aren't competent enough to earn my business. Just my 2 cents.
    I whole heartedly agree! It is a company who is lucky enough to have a product that the demand far exceeds the hurdles to obtain it.

I myself would like a headset that works with my speech to text.
    10-05-2010 12:14 AM
    Smart Keyboard for me is just the ticket.
    10-05-2010 03:31 PM
    [removed]
    10-05-2010 04:01 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD