Be among the first to try Game - download today

goodteam

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
Thank you for ever downloading to try out GoodTeam Studio Android games. Our fresh new fantastic tower defense game, called ?Empires Defense?, is to be available on the android market in few days. It?s our great pleasure inviting you to be the first to enjoy a special version.

Once you've set up, you can place different types of weapons in classical period, such as arrow towers, cannons and many others, each with their own unique offensive or defensive capabilities in order to stop a horde of enemies from devouring your brain. The playing field is divided into a number of horizontal tracks, and in general, the enemies will only move towards to the exit along one track, and most weapons can only attack or defend against enemies in the track they are planted in.

If you've got any questions, feel free to check out our forums at HERE , and don't forget to post feedback on what you like and things we could improve.

Upload gaming accessories as problems, we do Click HERE to enter the game download page, I'm sorry, please understand, thank you ~

The GoodTeam studio team
View attachment 3787View attachment 3788
View attachment 3789View attachment 3790

dcross9818

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I liked it alot, when is the full version due out, I would like to see the additional towers.

One suggestion would to have a sound effect when an attack is made, a few times I didn't know I was being attacked because I was setting towers on the right side of the screen and a flow of enemies came from the left.

Only "bug" I had was with the fourth elephant, he made it all the way across without taking any damage, but half way through I got a trophy saying I killed him.

Keep up the good work!

---dcross9818

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge