Can not find App (Calorie Counter by Fat Secret)

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Using an Epic on droid 2.1. This seems to be a popular application over the droid phones but it does not show at all in the app market. It shows on appbrain but when i try to click on it says "The requested item can not be found". I have tried scanning codes off websites listing it but that takes me to no results found at the App market. Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey Mike...wonder why you can't see it.
It shows up fine on my Inc with 2.1.

Just an FYI, people posting apk's is not allowed...

Wasn't aware of that, thanks I edited my original post and removed the request.

In some random googling, It seems that some phones can access it, others can not.

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Shows for me. You might also be interested in my breakdown I did awhile back between the two most popular Calorie Counter apps (Fat Secret's vs. My Fitness Pal):

http://forum.androidcentral.com/and...er-showdown-fat-secret-vs-my-fitness-pal.html

Actually I did read it, thanks for that it pretty much is where I learned about the 2 apps. I downloaded MFP and played with it a bit but also wanted to try Fat Secret but it can not seem to get it. The barcode reader option of Fat Secret intrests me a good deal.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I have it on my Epic. It could be that you looked for it right after the system update. Protected apps don't appear for a while when you update.

Hope you get it resolved. I love this app.

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
It showed up about a week after this post. I prob like MFP better due to the summaries, but both are good apps.