How many of you would use Mobile Firefox?

Would you use Mobile Firefox?

• Total voters

ChocoBilly

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Dolphin right now and I'm liking it, but if there's a fox on the field I'd give it a try. To me the Dolphin Browser seems like a Mobile Firefox. I mean... my only gripe with the default browser was the tap zoom/button zoom and the lack of tabs (after using Dolphin)... else I'd probably still be using it. What would be the Firefox features?

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I love my Firefox PC browser, but I'd give it a whirl on my Droid. I'm really digging the Dolphin browser though. Very few complaints. Love the gestures options!

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I don't think the stock browser is bad, and dolphin adds some nice options. I'd probbaly try firefox on the droid if it were memory and battery friendly. At the end of the day, its not like I'm surfing for hours on my phone. Either of the current options gets it done real well for short looks.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i could live happily ever after with the default browser (came from BB) but the dolphin adds pinch zoom but I dont like that it doesnt have an address bar on top. Would try the fox to see what it has to offer.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the Dolphin right now and I'm liking it, but if there's a fox on the field I'd give it a try. To me the Dolphin Browser seems like a Mobile Firefox. I mean... my only gripe with the default browser was the tap zoom/button zoom and the lack of tabs (after using Dolphin)... else I'd probably still be using it. What would be the Firefox features?
I love Dolphin too, but if Firefox comes to Android, move over, Dolphin! Here are the Mobile Firefox feature, which is also the first Mobile browser with extensions!

Firefox Mobile

Jim W

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I stopped using Firefox on both my Windows and Mac machines. I found it to be very sluggish and a system hog on both platforms.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar