The Handy Keyboard!

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
Never have to switch back and forth for numbers on your Android keyboard again! Get everything you need on the default Keypad!

Need the default keyboard!? Just swipe the keyboard to the left and you revert back to the default.

Letters, Numbers, @ and more on DEFAULT screen! Predictive Text!

Install Instructions Included

Handy Keyboard - Android

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
Sorry, no trials available here :) We are about to update as well...

Its SOOO much nicer not having to switch to access numbers! We are introducing another version for the Android Tablet....it will come on the ThinkingDroid Cloud Android Tablet preinstalled.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It really is easier on the end use to have a trial release available for a limited period, maybe a week or so. Throughout these threads one can see the request made and the developer saying no. I also like trials. What do you the developer loose? Give 'em a week and after that a purchase made and you have a happy consumer.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree. We can get a refund but 24 hours is not really enough time to try something. You need at least a week.

Not even considering it is kind of lame to me. Makes me not want to even bother with it and it sounded interesting to me.

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
no trial

Not offering any type of trial is a joke. It's a keyboard. They are a dime a dozen in the market. The swiping left thing sounds great to switch between numbers and default keyboard. I'd love to try it in action. For sure not buying it straight away.

ThinkingDroid

Banned
Aug 17, 2010
www.ThinkingDroid.com
Swiping left reverts you to the default keyboard...this has the numbers and letters all on the same pad....so you basically do not have to switch....there are other nice features as well.....hold down "2" and @ appears etc, predictive text, over 75,000 words.

ClassaN0va

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Update: Just got my refund. Nice try on your keyboard, however without a voice search, and the fact that swiping will 9 times out of 10 touch a key...I'm going to pass.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
sure why those state they will support a developer with a trial.

It has nothing to do with supporting developers, it has to do with us being able to see if we actually like the thing before we buy it and the normal 24 hours is usually not enough. There are tons of keyboards on the market.

That being said, you are free to not download....
Thanks!

Thanks! I won't, sheesh! Way to get customers! i:)i

The sad part is this sounded interesting. I have actually been looking for a keyboard that simply had the numbers along the top like a normal keyboard. I will wait for the reviews and maybe a video!!

Last edited:
Reactions: braj

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I agree. The more detailed/complicated an application is, the more time it may take to evaluate it. A couple of weeks causes no harm and goes a long way to reduce the hated feeling of an application not doing what it needs to do and a developer tossed in that does not respond to the customer.

I have 2 applications that I was initially happy with and not too far after the purchase, discovered that the application had a bug or did not work the way I felt it should. One developer gave me a refund and the other said, "24 hours." Oh, well.

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
No trial? Would you buy a car without a test drive? Sure there is a huge difference in price, but buying an app and then having to get a refund it a big pain in the $#@%$. Trials let the user get hooked and show confidence from the developer that you will like the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz