App to show battery discharge.

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
Hi there guys is there any app that show the battery discharge Raye in real time?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

electricpete

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Battery monitor widget. Not exactly real time but can update something like one or two minutes apart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

electricpete

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I think very few phones have a discharge current sensor. That makes it tough.

Battery Monitor Widget watches the battery voltage drop for an interval of time and then estimates associated % of battery capacity used during that interval. Divides % by the time interval to get % per time. That takes time to get an accurate result...the tiny %capacity used in a few seconds is not measurable to any degree of accuracy.

"Power tutor" will give you a real time estimate of power usage by watching what your phone is doing and using some VERY gross assumptions. So it's not very accurate. And it didn't have a widget...you have to go into the app to see the usage.

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
I think very few phones have a discharge current sensor. That makes it tough.

Battery Monitor Widget watches the battery voltage drop for an interval of time and then estimates associated % of battery capacity used during that interval. Divides % by the time interval to get % per time. That takes time to get an accurate result...the tiny %capacity used in a few seconds is not measurable to any degree of accuracy.

"Power tutor" will give you a real time estimate of power usage by watching what your phone is doing and using some VERY gross assumptions. So it's not very accurate. And it didn't have a widget...you have to go into the app to see the usage.

Thanks 👍

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk