I got BW installed, chose a few nice looking clock/weather widgets, clicked apply to one and have even rebooted the phone, but still nothing on the main screen. Am I wrong or is this widget supposed to cover the whole main screen and if so, what do I have to do to get this app to work right? Yeah, I'm a newbie, but didn't think an app would get the best of me...lol.

Let me clarify a little...I was under the impression that this would be a whole screen thing...I click on the top taskbar and then it opens up full screen, but I thought it was supposed to have something on the main screen as to the temp. and time.....
    10-08-2010 02:35 PM
    go into your widgets menu, then select the beautiful home weather and it should show up.
    10-08-2010 02:39 PM
    BW is fantastic. I wish there was a website that would show all the clock and weather skins though. It is a pain to look through them on the phone.
    10-08-2010 02:46 PM
    I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find that..which "page" is it on? Referring to widgets menu, I mean....
    10-08-2010 02:49 PM
    BW is fantastic. I wish there was a website that would show all the clock and weather skins though. It is a pain to look through them on the phone.
    YES. This.
    10-08-2010 02:49 PM
    I still don't see anything that says beautiful home weather.......
    10-08-2010 02:58 PM
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but is there a way to remove some of the widgets from the menu? I don't use anything other than the weather and clock and want them removed from the widget list. (I'm talking about the Beautiful widgets, widgets )
    10-08-2010 03:12 PM
    Well, I'm sure I don't have an answer to your question...why don't you start a thread of your own with that question, you may have better luck than to ask in a thread that deals with my situation, as I have had BW on my phone for a total of about 30 minutes and have no earthly clue how to get it on my home screen, let alone deleting things. Sorry for being snappy, but this is very aggrivating!
    10-08-2010 03:20 PM
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but is there a way to remove some of the widgets from the menu? I don't use anything other than the weather and clock and want them removed from the widget list. (I'm talking about the Beautiful widgets, widgets )
    I'll be on the look out if you start a thread about it, because I hate that certain widgets have like a gazillion different options. My widget list is so long because of it.
    10-08-2010 03:27 PM
    I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find that..which "page" is it on? Referring to widgets menu, I mean....
    On your home screen: Menu -> Add To Home -> Widget -> Beautiful Home Weather.

After you configure everything you must hit Save & Apply or it wont save if you back out of the settings.
    zbban1#AC likes this.
    10-08-2010 03:31 PM
    Thank you very much! I hit menu, or tried to, for every page I could find...lol. Thanks again for the clarification!
    10-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Make a long press on a blank screen. select widgets and you should fine BW there.
    10-08-2010 03:43 PM
    Now, how do I delete it from the home screen if I want to? Nevermind, figured it out....drag it to the bottom and put it in the trash can.
    10-08-2010 03:45 PM
    Just hold it until the trash can pops up on the bottom of the screen, and drag it down there.
    10-08-2010 03:46 PM
    Got it, thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-08-2010 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD