Touchdown / Can I Ditch Corporate Sync?

mtoeta

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Using Droid X (non-rooted 2.2 froyo). I'm using the trial of Touchdown. Does anyone know if one can use this without the Corporate Email data package from Verizon? i.e. Can I save some ducks?

cbosserd

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Corporate Sync

Does anyone know how to delete the corporate sync account? Tried to delete the account and it wont let you. The username is grayed out and won't let you fill it in. Help

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Settings->Accounts & sync, select the account and hit the Remove account button. The question really should have been in its own post instead of threadjacking another.

Does anyone know if one can use this without the Corporate Email data package from Verizon?
The standard, $30 data package works.

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
You don't need the extra Corporate plan from VZW unless you truly have a big corporate env and your Exchange Admin is wanting to tweak a bunch of security, etc.

I use TD with my small business, and my Exchange is "hosted". ActiveSync works just great -- no Corporate plan.

-AJ

sukjeffrey

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
You don't need the extra Corporate plan from VZW unless you truly have a big corporate env and your Exchange Admin is wanting to tweak a bunch of security, etc.

I use TD with my small business, and my Exchange is "hosted". ActiveSync works just great -- no Corporate plan.

-AJ
Where did you get ActiveSync? I've been looking for it for a while now. It's not in the Android market. :/

Thanks in advance.