So tonight I was chatting with a friend of mine on Gtalk. Out of the blue my friend sends me a message and at the same time a user whom I never heard of before or have ever added to my contacts sends me the same exact message??

In other words: My friend sent me "You're funny and make me laugh!" and this strange user sent me "You're funny and make me laugh!".

Neither of us knows who this person is and it is a gmail account it came from. I am a little worried about this since who knows if they can see my conversations going out to my friends.

I am using Trillian logged into Google talk and not the Google talk app built into our phone.

I've sent a message to this user to see who they are but I received no response.
    10-11-2010 07:03 PM
    Thats just spooky and weird.

How come you don't use the gtalk app?
    10-11-2010 07:07 PM
    Thats just spooky and weird.

How come you don't use the gtalk app?
    I have multiple friends that use AIM, Yahoo, Facebook chat and Google talk. Rather than have all of those single applications going and sucking up my battery, I use Trillian.
    10-11-2010 07:18 PM
    I have multiple friends that use AIM, Yahoo, Facebook chat and Google talk. Rather than have all of those single applications going and sucking up my battery, I use Trillian.
    Isn't the android version of Trillian in beta right now?

Maybe that could be one of the bugs.
    10-11-2010 07:47 PM
    Isn't the android version of Trillian in beta right now?

Maybe that could be one of the bugs.
    Possibly but I didn't see anyone else post about this in the trillian forums. I am waiting for my account to be "approved" there before it will allow me to post tp their forum. For now, i removed Trillian and a few other apps that I added today, went back to the native Google Talk app and AIM for now.
    10-11-2010 08:04 PM
    Possibly but I didn't see anyone else post about this in the trillian forums. I am waiting for my account to be "approved" there before it will allow me to post tp their forum. For now, i removed Trillian and a few other apps that I added today, went back to the native Google Talk app and AIM for now.
    Oh ok. Hope everything works out for you.
    10-11-2010 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD