I have an Incredible. I find it strange that it comes with Flickr integration within the Sense UI, even though Flickr is associated with Yahoo, and Android is Google based. I'd like to put my photos/albums on the web and also access them through my phone.

Does anyone out there know if Flickr is a good choice? I also briefly looked at Picasa but I don't know if there are any good apps for my phone for that site.

Any suggestions from folks out there who have done this? Being able to not only view the photos/albums on the phone but also upload photos to the site/service would be a huge plus.

Thanks for any help...
    10-11-2010 08:34 PM
    It's strange to you because Sense isn't a Google product -- it's an HTC UI. As with any question of "better" it's really up to you to determine if Flickr or Picasa is better suited to you. Without info on what you specifically need/want it's impossible to really give a meaningful recommendation.
    10-12-2010 08:22 AM
    Very true, and I didn't even think about Sense being HTC. I am looking for a site to upload photos to using my phone that I took with my phone. I would also like to, through an app, view those albums/photos on my phone. I am also looking for a site that I can point my family and friends to so they can view the photos.

I looked at Flickr and it looks pretty exhaustive in its features, but I wasn't sure if Picasa also had any sort of integration with the Android platform. Easy of use is also something I would like to see and was just asking for people opinions.

Thanks.
    10-12-2010 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD