Home++

Kaus

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Whos using it and what do you think about it? Been out about a week as other threads have mentioned and I think its coming along quite nice.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it's pretty nice, i go between that and dx top.

i like that i can add more than 4 screens if i want to, and their dock is very functional.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Looks great, just wish it would work with the Sprint Hero running 1.5. :(

Now waiting for 2.1 so I can try it out.

LAADB

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
hoping they allow the least amount of screens to be one instead of three.

that aside if it never changes i'm fine with it and have ZERO intentions of switching to any others.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
No I dont think its slow at all, in what way is it slow? I feel like it responds similar to panda which responds like the stock home. The only problem I see with this is the way it chops the wallpaper together in the last screen (if you have the setting wallpaper scroll and workspace loop on).

I think this has potential and its still a beta.

If they could add the option to put messaging/browser/gmail on the dock that would be awesome. Those plus the phone and voice command is something I would like to have on every screen.

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I agree. more dock settings would be great...like additional apps available in the dock, and it would be cool if you could change the dock icon order too. Overall I love this home replacement...its great. Can't wait to see where they take it from here

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Another update out today including screen click. I'm impressed with the constant work the developer is putting into this app. I love it

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the new ability to flick past a screen by a larger gesture needs work, it seems too sensitive to be useful at the moment

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
got ya, I actually emailed the developer and mentioned a more user defined dock and perhaps also adding a space for notifications in the doc as well. I think that would make it really complete.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
notifications as in the actual notification?

that doesn't seem likely with the current design, the notification panel button worked pretty well for me, if they could make it change state when you had a notification that would seem to be a better solution in my book :)

R

Roy Aguilera

This is also a pretty nice app. It has improved quite a bit over the last few weeks.
I would add the option to:
Rename icons
Hide Icons
Change icons
That and I like Adiliyo's suggestion also.
Its coming along nicely.

TKNOVA

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Home++ for about a week now, having been using Pandahome previously. I like Home++ a lot. It has some nice features (power strip and some built-in app/widgit capability) and is far less resource intensive than was Pandahome. I uninstalled Pandahome and will run Home++ exclusively for now. I look forward to future enhancements.

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Sorry I didn't mean screen click...meant the screen capture option. Haha. Don't know why I put click!

And yes, I just did a market search for home++ and it popped right up!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood