Which Browser is Everyone Using?

Which Browser Are You Using

• Total voters

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I might consider Dolphin, but want to hold out for a while because honestly i have no complaints regarding the default browser.

infernl#AC

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Dolphin exclusively since it became available, and have installed the update for it as well. The pinch to zoom feature makes all the difference for me.

ccoady750#AC

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I use them both, but use the default the most. The images don't look as crisp when zoomed in on the Dolphin browser. I might be wrong, since I probably zoom in further using the pinch zoom, but that's just my perception.

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I just feel like most of the time I'm surfing the internwebs, I'm only using one hand. Thereofre, touble-tap works great. I've always felt that pinch-to-zoom is a great feature to show off to firends, but not extremely practical. Unless you really need to zoom in on something quickly and precisely, i feel that double tap is very effective at rendering the page where i want it

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
im on the fence right now. made dolphin the default when it came out with the multitouch. It does have some cool features but overall I think I prefer the stock browser. If it only had the pinch and zoom.

simp_10

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I just feel like most of the time I'm surfing the internwebs, I'm only using one hand. Thereofre, touble-tap works great. I've always felt that pinch-to-zoom is a great feature to show off to firends, but not extremely practical. Unless you really need to zoom in on something quickly and precisely, i feel that double tap is very effective at rendering the page where i want it

I agree.

I did have Dolphin for a while but it just did not feel right. Have not tried itit since the new dolphin update but the default browser and a simple tap work for me.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the defualt browser thought dolphin is good its just to inconsistent and I've always had issues with its pinch to zoom. As far as speed I see no difference so ill stick with the stock browser then wait for multi touch

Marine One#AC

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Using the Dolphin browser. Only complaint is that it won't find my location on the Google home page. The pinch feature more than offsets this inconvenience.