Audiogalaxy

geekpimpfx

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I got an email last night that it was out of beta, so I decided to install and try it. It's a small install on your PC that streams your music from your PC to your Android phone. The Audiogalaxy app can be found in the market.

Seems to work very well, even over 3G. I now can stream the 28,696 songs on my PC to my cell phone. The UI is pretty nice and easy to navigate, album artwork even seems to stream if you have it.

Best of all, it's free.

I just freed up a ton of space on my phone that was previously filled with music.

Harvey Wallbanger

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I am surprised that Audiogalaxy hasn't garnered more attention on these boards. I know everyone is busy raving about Poweramp, but I find Audiogalaxy more extraordinary because I can now access over 160 GB of music that I keep on my home computer wherever I am. In fact, when using it with a wireless bluetooth headset I almost feel like I've got my entire music library implanted in my head!

I do wish that Audiogalaxy had some of the EQ features in Poweramp. And I wish it could scrub FF and RW my music files, but I imagine those features may come someday. Maybe then I'll finally be able to toss my old Ipod Classic 160 but in the meantime Audiogalaxy is still the best music app I know for Android!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc