What swipe ups have you installed on your LPP dock icons? If they aren't tied to the icon showing, I can't remember what the swipe up is...
    I used the idea about putting a swipe up to bookmarks on a browser icon, and a swipe up to missed calls on a dialer icon, want to share some other good ideas for swipe ups ?
    10-14-2010 04:57 PM
    From left to right on the dock:
    Phone dialer -> Fast Call app
    Dolphin browser icon -> Haven't specified yet. Don't want stock browser bookmarks...
    App drawer icon -> screen previews
    Text messages -> unread message popup
    Taskos -> Jorte
    10-14-2010 08:25 PM
    Left to right:

Dialer -> missed calls pop up
    Gmail -> Google Voice
    apps -> Market
    Dolphin -> bookmarks pop up (you can easily open the stock browser and make your own bookmarks and delete old ones, no big deal)
    Handcent -> Unread SMS pop up (although, I, like many, am currently having an issue with that feature. If there's an unread message and I swipe up it freezes for like 10 seconds before showing. Handcent pop ups are more efficient for now).

I like to think of using swipes for apps that are related to the app already on the dock. If you have gmail in your dock, you can swipe up to messaging... it's related. Phone could swipe up to contacts, etc...
    10-15-2010 01:06 AM
    Left to right:

Phone > People
    Browser > Browser Bookmarks
    App Drawer
    K-9 Mail > Gmail
    Text > Unread Mail

I also have a left and right dock with direct dial to contacts. I have press to call the contact or swipe to send a text message.
    10-15-2010 09:07 AM
    Let's see if i can remember what I did before I switched to ADW...
    Swiping up on Contacts threw up the activity for recent calls.
    Swiping up on Dialer gave me the missed calls pop-up.
    Swiping up on the app drawer gave me screen previews. (YAY for one-handedness!)
    Swiping up on the Browser (really Skyfire hidden behind the LP Browser icon) pulled up Wifi settings.
    Swiping up on the Camera gave me Google Goggles.

Also had another dock of my most-frequently used apps, but I don't remember what swipe gesture actions added there, and a dock with a few contacts. I can't remember too much of what I did there, but I do remember swiping up on my mom launched GameBoid and had it load Mother 3.
    10-15-2010 11:53 AM
    I wish there was a popup for unread email messages. I only have the swipe up for the missed calls, sms, and bookmarks, the three popup options there are.
    10-15-2010 12:00 PM
    Let's see if i can remember what I did before I switched to ADW...
    OK, I have to ask because I've gone back and forth between ADW and LPP several times now, what made you go back to ADW??

And thanks for all the great suggestions on swipes.
    10-15-2010 04:25 PM
    OK, I have to ask because I've gone back and forth between ADW and LPP several times now, what made you go back to ADW??

And thanks for all the great suggestions on swipes.
    Simple: A persistent and annoying bug that, no matter how much I bring it up on the LP forums, never gets addressed. Essentially, at least on my Droid OG, toggling "Keep in memory", then toggling it off, permanently makes it unable to redraw whenever it goes from portrait to landscape and vise-versa, which in turn, horribly stretches out the bottom dock to the point of unusability and makes my widgets look ugly. The only thing I can find that keeps this at bay is keeping "Keep in memory" checked, but that has its own problems, such as non-stop force-closes and widgets refusing to cooperate. So I say "Screw this crap!" to LP+ and went to ADW.
    I miss my LP+ Widgets, as the stock Facebook widget is kinda crappy compared to the LP+ Facebook widget, I liked having a scrolling Twitter widget (even if I can't decide if the LP+ Twitter widget is better than Touiteur's), and the SMS widget I downloaded seemed really crap compared to LP+'s. But overall, I'm fine with the change over. I can still hide apps thanks to the catalogs feature of ADW. I can still resize widgets (and when I place them! No more clearing out a whole screen just to place a widget I intend on making take up two rows!) I still have my screen previews and a extra dock to place my most-used apps. I still have support for scrolling widgets (even if it's only just Android Agenda Widget). And it's theme-able, and if I ever have some spare time, I'll likely make a TF2 theme for it (or two... one for RED and one for BLU).
    10-15-2010 10:25 PM
    I am trying to figure out how to get the action "add new contact" when swiping up from the contacts icon in the dock, anyone know?
    10-18-2010 03:01 PM
    Apparently I'm the only one who doesn't really use the swipe features :O
    10-18-2010 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD