Hey guys,

Im looking for a particular widget. Something similar to the calendar widget but one that will show a week at a time in horizontal format. The Pure Calendar app shows then vertically.

Any recommendations?
    10-17-2010 05:11 PM
    Smooth calendar
    10-17-2010 06:18 PM
    Jorte! Is what you want. It has many widget options, including the one you want 4x1.
    DroidDev likes this.
    10-17-2010 06:19 PM
    Thanks kinster for the recommendation ill try that.

However xlider read my mind lol. >.>
    10-17-2010 06:21 PM
    Thanks kinster for the recommendation ill try that.

However xlider read my mind lol. >.>
    It will come with an app and a widget...you will want to install the app and not the widget, this is the one that you see on the download page...the widget is just a square date thats does nothing. Jorte is a personnal organizer I thought you just wanted a calendar widget similar to the one you already have with more dates.
    10-17-2010 07:09 PM
    Jorte has a widget that displays just a calendar in the 4x1 weekly view that the op wanted.

But, yes, it is also a task manager and notes app, but you don't have to use those functions..
    10-17-2010 07:24 PM
    I tried them both and stuck with Jorte. I actually love the task manager portion of it as well. Very functional. That with widget locker installed I have more room on my screens. I put the BW large weather home and the small weather 4x1 forecast on the lock screen. I love it.
    10-18-2010 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD