How can I set it so I can swipe up or down anywhere on the home screen and have the app drawer open up? I'm pretty sure its possible.

Thanks.
    10-17-2010 08:44 PM
    I think that's an ADW feature.
    10-17-2010 09:08 PM
    Well damn maybe that's why I was missing it. Lol

LPP seems smoother to me that is why I'm using it. I like the scrolling dock bar too. I was going to replace my app drawer icon with another shortcut and just use swipe up to open app drawer... guess not.

Thanks.
    10-17-2010 09:10 PM
    Well damn maybe that's why I was missing it. Lol

LPP seems smoother to me that is why I'm using it. I like the scrolling dock bar too. I was going to replace my app drawer icon with another shortcut and just use swipe up to open app drawer... guess not.

Thanks.
    You could change your app drawer icon with another shortcut and then set the swipe for that icon to open the app drawer. Or just set the swipe for another icon to open app drawer.
    10-17-2010 09:44 PM
    Ditto to mike smith . you could have any icon in the dock you want , and could set them all to open app drawer by swipe gesture if you want . Just hold down an icon in the dock. click 'change swipe gesture' then pick through the scrolling list of options. so you could easily have 5 icons with 10 functions. pretty sweet .
    10-17-2010 10:25 PM
    Ditto to mike smith . you could have any icon in the dock you want , and could set them all to open app drawer by swipe gesture if you want . Just hold down an icon in the dock. click 'change swipe gesture' then pick through the scrolling list of options. so you could easily have 5 icons with 10 functions. pretty sweet .
    And if you have the rotating dock, which gives you three docks of five each - 15 icon shortcut places with 15 swipe slots ...
    10-18-2010 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD