I've looked around, but all the general comparison threads and reviews seem a bit dated now.

I'm looking for reviews/comments about the best ActiveSync (Exchange Server) enabled email/calendar/contacts app.

I saw info about Touchdown and K-9 (I think), and I have heard that 2.2 has built-in support as well. Obviously these apps are being updated and improved all the time. Does anyone have any links or info that's on recent versions?

I'm moving off a BB and want to get as close to the messaging, calendar and contacts functionality they excel at (speed, accuracy and functionality), but am dying to get to Android.

Any pointers, comments, etc. much appreciated.

-AJ
    10-19-2010 08:24 AM
    Not much has changed really. Best is always highly subjective. You might also want to consider RoadSync and Moxier. I found I preferred Touchdown as it allowed my to specify any number of days to sync and its rules allow me to specify which email message trigger a notification. I think there were some other reasons but I can't recall off the top of my head.
    10-19-2010 09:54 AM
    Thanks. Appreciate the feedback.

-AJ
    10-19-2010 11:00 AM
    does anyone know if touchdown will be supporting non-exchange email boxes in the future? I would love to have one email client for gmail and exchange
    10-19-2010 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD