[APP][4.0.4+] Qcktag - quickly tag phone numbers

sreenisatish

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello all! My new app Qcktag is on the Play Store now - let me know what you think.

What is it?
How often have you needed to save a phone number that you needed only for a short while?

You would add it to your contact list and clutter your contact list and it keeps growing uncontrollably. It would be difficult to find a contact from all the unwanted numbers that you just needed temporarily. Or you would not add it to the contact list and struggle through the call history to find that number when you want to give a call back.

A dilemma isn’t it? Qcktag to the rescue!

Every time you complete a call from/to an unknown number, Qcktag will ask you for a quick tag you can attach to the phone number. Tagged numbers are not sent to the contact list, but are accessible through the main Qcktag application.

Features
* Works for both incoming and outgoing calls
* Option for either a notification or a popup asking for the tag
* ‘Tag Later’ - option to save all numbers as untagged and you can tag them later
* Option to tag all numbers or only unknown numbers
* Quickly search for tags
* Quickly call or message a tagged number
* Option to add to contacts if you eventually find out it is a number worth keeping

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

If you find any bugs or mistakes in the application, please send me an email with your feedback and I promise I will work on it promptly. Let’s squish those bugs together.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.png
    9.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.png
    6.png
    288 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.png
    7.png