Angry Birds suddenly missing?

KJX

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so since the release date I have completed most of the levels. So I had a bit of progress. This morning I check my app tray and Angry birds is gone! It's still installed but I can no longer access it. I installed it from the .apk not app market.

It worked fine until this morning.

** NEVERMIND, I at some point in my cold medicine induced coma moved it to my SD card...don't remember doing it, but eh...I found it and I'm happy!

Last edited:

levelm

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
It should still show up in your app tray. This is a problem and you aren't the only one experiencing it. I hope Rovio fixes this with an update because it's an absurd issue considering their popularity.

Reactions: KJX

KJX

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Oh really, that make's me feel alot better cause I definitely don't remember switching it over and no one in my house is tech savvy enough to messing with my DX.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It automatically installs its content to the SD card by default. I am unsure you can even move it to run only on the phone, not that you would want to anyway. i:)i

If you have the SD card mounted in USB mode to your computer it would look like it was missing as the phone cannot see the SD card. This happens with any program on the SD card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34