I just installed DTG 3 on my EVO. I really like this app. I've had it on Palm devices for years. I do have a question that I could not find answer for in User Manual or FAQs on Data Viz site. When you open DTG3 it shows a list of things you can do and at the bottom there is a settings button on the right side. When you press the button a pop-up window appears with 6 more options. The top one is "Settings". When I tap on settings nothing happens. If I tap on any of the other five I go to new screens. Is ther something wrong with my app? Hope someone can help. Thanks
    10-21-2010 06:13 PM
    The settings in blue at the top is just the header for the menu, it doesn't do anything, haha. It's just there to tell you what the menu is.
    10-21-2010 09:37 PM
    lol. yea, just a header.

I love that we can edit Google Docs with DTG 3.0!!!!

I, too, have used DTG since my Palm days. It's always been one of the most important apps to have.
    10-21-2010 11:13 PM
    The pdf manual is date 3/10...so it's not reflecting 3.0. Unless you found another one....
    10-22-2010 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the response. I figured that the "Settings" was just to show you, you were in settings. Seems odd for Dat Viz to do that but the app runs great.
    10-22-2010 01:00 PM
    I'm sure there'll be many updates...so we're seeing the RTM version, which is post Beta...but still more to go. That said, it works, I'm happy.
    10-22-2010 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD