a good TO DO LIST?

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
im looking for a good to do list on my droid inc. my wife has the eris and it has an official htc widget that not even i can get. any body out there know of any, must be free too. :cool:

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
GTasks. It syncs automagically with the tasks on your Google account, and there is a free version available. I like it because I can edit my task list from any computer or my phone.

frankos72

Jun 20, 2010
www.pigstands.com
I use Ktodo. It's very simple in fact many might say too simple but for me it's perfect. And I use it many times a day everyday. If I don't put something on my list, it doesn't get done.

eharty

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
If you need an app with more functionality than Google tasks take a look at Due Today which syncs with Toodledo or Astrid which syncs with Remember The Milk.

Also, the Pocket Informant beta was released a few days ago. PI is a complete calendar and task solution. It has a few issues but has been very stable on my Epic.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
+1 for GTasks. Seamless integration with my Gmail task list(s) and I love that I can edit the list from my computer as well as my phone. Developer updates the app regularly, it keeps getting better.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Colornote...all around note taker, can make a widget out of a To Do list, will soon sync with PC so any notes on the phone will be at your computer. Easy to use, very flexible.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Pocket Informant in public beta in the market. Can sync with Toodledo.

If you need Exchange sync of your tasks then go with Touchdown from Nitrodesk, also available in the market.

azjerry

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I use Got To Do which syncs with Toodledo.

I previously had problems with Astrid loosing repeating tasks on the day they were do although they still showed on RTM. At the time the developer showed no interest in fixing it.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Due Today as well...very nice app. IMHO it's the best available at the moment. The scrolling widget is icing on the cake!

I agree that this is the best out at the moment. I love the scrolling on it also, between that and Android Agenda I have everything I need on one screen!

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Another 1 for Gtasks, I use it for any kind of lists or notes I need to keep on my phone. It's a lot more than just a task manager.

DisplacedMic

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
im looking for a good to do list on my droid inc. my wife has the eris and it has an official htc widget that not even i can get. any body out there know of any, must be free too. :cool:

i'd like to throw in my vote for Astrid. I LOVE astrid!

My current setup on my EVO is pure calendar widget (paid for that one but i love it) and Astrid. One thing i love about Astrid is that it works with my Producteev account.

Producteev is great as well, Online Task Management - Producteev
definitely check that out - it's also free.

Astrid also supports Don't Forget the Milk if you're interested in that service. i hear that one's awesome too, but never tried it.

Essentially I can simply email task@producteev.com from any advice and put what i want in the subject, title, due date, priority.

eg: Subject: Take my kid's candy away 5* 10/31/10

that gets sync'd to my Astrid to do, my google calendar, ical and pure calendar widget.

You can also add tasks to producteev and thus Astrid w/ google chat which is also very nice. And obviously you can just manually add the tasks to the app itself.

I find the way Astrid lists the tasks and checking them off infinitely satisfying :)

I use or have used springpad, oi notepad, ak notepad, and catch on occasion for random notes and all are fine programs but Astrid and Pure have changed my life. really. On the horrible days i forget my phone i often find myself missing deadlines, meetings, incidentals etc.

I know you didn't ask but the other organization app I love is ourgroceries. My wife has an iPhone and an iPad that have the ourgroceries app and it comes in handy all the time.

good luck and keep the advice coming - i'm always on the look out for organization apps. keeps me from actually having to do any work ;p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke