Retaining widgets in Launcher Pro

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm using LP as my default launcher on my Evo. Whenever I reboot my phone or connect it to the pc to manage files, all my widgets have to be reinstalled on my 7 home screens. Is there a way to have these widgets reloaded/remembered without me having to manually do it each time? Also, I've downloaded the updated apk (version 0.8.1.1) for LP+ and can't get it to upgrade and install using Astro manager. Simply reads, "Application not installed" when I try to perform the upgrade.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using LP as my default launcher on my Evo. Whenever I reboot my phone or connect it to the pc to manage files, all my widgets have to be reinstalled on my 7 home screens. Is there a way to have these widgets reloaded/remembered without me having to manually do it each time? Also, I've downloaded the updated apk (version 0.8.1.1) for LP+ and can't get it to upgrade and install using Astro manager. Simply reads, "Application not installed" when I try to perform the upgrade.

This is a strange problem. I would un-install LP and start over. You should never have to re-add anything after you do it once.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have LP+ and have no problems with it whatsoever. I would try reinstalling it. Or shoot the dev an email and see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Also, when you say manage files I'm assuming you mean media files and the like, right? Or APK's. But not modifying system files and such.

Reactions: Pre-dawn raid

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll try the uninstall and reload route. By "managing files " I mean looking at pictures and editing them and simple things like that.
Evo 2.2 rooted running Myn's Warm 2.2 RLS2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane