I am a used car dealer, The Market sucks for vin scanning tools!!! :(

hotis300boy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at options as a used car dealer to scan vin numbers at the auctions as I see many iphone owners do to get pricing info from KBB BB etc right on the screen and carfax but in the app market it seems to be limited to barely any, whereas there are like tons of them for the iphone, whats up with that? Why dont these developers just also make it for android? AHHHHHHH

this link below particularly says they have it for android but I cant pull it up in the market, can anyone else

https://www.dealertrack.com/Portal/...t/Effective_Mobile_Appraising.aspx?sc_lang=en

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You should e-mail or call the developer. I'm sure they can tell you where to purchase the app, or maybe they can even send it directly to you. I'm going to move this thread over to the Applications forum in case anyone else is looking for or has found this app.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
There are two VIN scanner and ZZA VIN Scanner it took five seconds to find...Hope I helped. For future reference I recommend that you use appbrain.com on your computer and the one from the market on your phone, it makes it easy to find apps and sync to your phone.