Tweetdeck/Launcher Pro Facebook issues

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
OK. First let me say I am very new to android, but not to smartphones in general. I have the Android Facebook app installed and it works fine. I can connect, see friends stream, post pictures, view pictures, messages, you name it. But, when I try to login to the Facebook widget thru either Launcher Pro or Tweetdeck I cannot. It sits at the login screen after I tap the login button and does NOTHING!

When I try to add my facebook account to Tweedeck the same thing happens only it sits at the Welcome to Facebook | Facebook blah blah blah url. Does nothing! I can however login successfully with the Facebook app for android and on my computer at the full Facebook website so I know my user id and password are correct.

What gives? This has been this way since I got the phone 4 days ago. I would really like to use tweekdeck for both twitter and facebook, but I can't. Any help would be appreciated.

I am on the Moto Droid 1 with 2.2 Froyo. I am not rooted. I am running LP v.0.8.1.1 and tweetdeck v.1.0.1

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
yes. I have and the answer for launcher pro was to install the update, but I already am on the latest version and it still is not working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781