Favorite music player app

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site

laker_hockey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I use nswPlayer, it is the only one that I was able to find that would work with ORB and allow minimization. so I can still use other features on the phone.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Pandora, but that's because I don't have music on my phone (yet). Just haven't gotten around to it. Plus I have an iPod that does the trick so I only listen to music when my iPod is dead/I forget to charge it.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying out poweramp and mixzing right now. the stock music player doesn't seem to have many options, like shuffle!

Disgustoid

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Currently using Lithium Music Player but PowerAmp looks sweet. I'll have to give that a test run...not entirely sure how I missed it when I was looking for music players.

King Neptune117

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
my favorite is winamp so far. It is simple but has a really cool design. I dont need an equalizer or anything fancy like that...I tried poweramp but just dont like it all that much.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
1. Subsonic (stream or download my entire music collection ota)

2. Doggcatcher (I'm big into listening to podcasts)

3. Music mod (prefer this look over stock)

4. Pandora, Slacker, RadioTime (choose any popular streaming radio app)
Sent from my T-Mobile G2

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I love doubletwist coming from an iPhone ecosystem it works great. I have it on my computer and phone, just like itunes.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I had been using MixZing but downloaded PowerAmp and doing see myself going back. The sound is better, interface is better, and the downloading of album art is much better.

For a music service I use Pandora.

Sent from my rooted Droid Eris 2.1 (rooted)

exiii

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking PowerAmp. I like the EQ and that I can edit tags on the device. It looks nice too.

I had tried pretty much every music player recommended here. PowerAmp and Winamp where the only two I liked any better than the stock player.

.Mytouch 3G Slide.