02-02-2011 03:46 PM
393 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    i mean, especially with the nexus one release looming, it is really taking a potentially large chunk out of his sales...

what i don't get is WWD is still in the market, why did they single out BW?
    01-04-2010 10:54 PM
    Just wait, they will get around to WWD soon enough...

Phil.
    01-04-2010 10:58 PM
    I think WWD is next. I think they are taking the one at a time approach.
    01-04-2010 11:01 PM
    Beautiful Widgets is back! HTC reviewed and had no objections to the new design! Happy downloading people.
    01-05-2010 05:40 AM
    oh, too slow, you were faster
    01-05-2010 06:26 AM
    Congrats to Beautiful Widgets for making it thru the "HTC Review" (what a bunch of crap) and getting Beautiful Widgets back on the market!

AND he used the Dorid Clock Font I sent him and the Widget now matches the other Droid clocks perfectly.... PLUS he gave us the option of selecting between 3 different fonts!
    01-05-2010 08:22 AM
    Good to see it back.
    01-05-2010 08:30 AM
    3 different font choices. Glad to see HTC didn't make you dismantle the whole app. Looks good.
    01-05-2010 09:09 AM
    Nice! Now THIS is what I was looking for!!! Font choices = excellent!

Warning: remove app and reapply it. my 0 was coming up as an airplane before I reintalled it.
    01-05-2010 09:49 AM
    And now to compare it with WWD:

It looks a lot cleaner than WWD.

I like them both. I could not make up my mind which one to use until I saw this baby:

Smaller, neater, more room on my screen for other stuff...

Now al I need is the ability to skin it and I am in happy land. Excuse me while I sort out my desktops...

Phil.

P.S., well done mate for getting your application approved by HTC after all that **** from them.
    01-05-2010 10:13 AM
    I'm coming around to the look -- though I still prefer the former one, and will probably keep that until skins are available. He has come a long way with this -- the font looks fantastic, and I really enjoy that "smaller home"

my only question: i can't tell from the above screenshots, but it looks like the time in the regular home widget is still "off center" -- what's the deal with that? is there something on either one of the sides that makes it be just slightly off center?

i know it's nit picky, but it would drive me nuts if it was on my home screen.
    01-05-2010 10:31 AM
    yeah, that person is in military time, so it's missing the AM/PM that goes to the right. that's why it looks "off center".
    01-05-2010 10:33 AM
    It's the 1 that makes it look off centre. When it is an 0 or a 2 then it won't.

Now when BW is made skinnable and Tama-Chan releases a theme template compatible with Eclipse, then I will do something a little steampunk to match the rest of my desktop...

Phil.
    01-05-2010 10:34 AM
    I'm coming around to the look -- though I still prefer the former one, and will probably keep that until skins are available. He has come a long way with this -- the font looks fantastic, and I really enjoy that "smaller home"

my only question: i can't tell from the above screenshots, but it looks like the time in the regular home widget is still "off center" -- what's the deal with that? is there something on either one of the sides that makes it be just slightly off center?

i know it's nit picky, but it would drive me nuts if it was on my home screen.
    I feel the exact same way.
    01-05-2010 10:37 AM
    The only way around that is to put a little frame around the clock digits, but that would alter the look immensely.

Phil.
    01-05-2010 10:40 AM
    Really wish the bigger home was set up like the smaller home but just larger. I love the change on my Droid, its a manlier look. That is about the only change I would like. Oh and a 5 day forecast.
    01-05-2010 10:54 AM
    I do wish that the weather animation was in the center, and the temp (plus maybe the city) was on the right...more of the smaller-home style. Of course, witht the weather not interfearing with the large clock design. But to each his own. The new font makes me very happy!
    01-05-2010 11:01 AM
    Downloaded it to support the dev. I do like the "smaller" look, its clean and gives me plenty of space.
    01-05-2010 11:14 AM
    Downloaded it to support the dev. I do like the "smaller" look, its clean and gives me plenty of space.
    thinking i might do the same -- the smaller home looks really nice, but i'm not really hurting on workspace.

i agree with the posts above who indicated they'd prefer the larger home be set up exactly like the smaller one.
    01-05-2010 11:27 AM
    And now to compare it with WWD:

It looks a lot cleaner than WWD.

I like them both. I could not make up my mind which one to use until I saw this baby:

Smaller, neater, more room on my screen for other stuff...

Now al I need is the ability to skin it and I am in happy land. Excuse me while I sort out my desktops...

Phil.

P.S., well done mate for getting your application approved by HTC after all that **** from them.
    ok i love these. just wondering when and where can i find them, also how much are they?
    01-05-2010 11:28 AM
    Sorry for butchering your picture Phil, However this is what I wish it looked like.
    01-05-2010 11:36 AM
    I wish it looked like that too. With maybe the City location to the right as well. So the Weather Icon could be more centered.
    01-05-2010 11:38 AM
    ok i love these. just wondering when and where can i find them, also how much are they?
    Its Beautiful Widgets in the Market Place. The Second one is no longer available. Not sure about the cost though, its been a while. I wanna say $1.49
    01-05-2010 11:39 AM
    There's been a second update today that now allows you to pick either Android, Bloodwax or Tahoma as your clock font...
    01-05-2010 11:39 AM
    I wish it looked like that too. With maybe the City location to the right as well. So the Weather Icon could be more centered.
    I think the centered part was one of the issues HTC had. But maybe just a little off center should be okay.
    01-05-2010 11:40 AM
393 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD