02-02-2011 03:46 PM
393 ... 13141516
tools
    Just downloaded the latest version. Definetly well worth the money! Great app!
    02-01-2010 08:33 PM
    Two nights ago I attempted to purchase Beautiful Widgets. It sat forever on authorizing purchase so I just went to bed. In the morning it show in market as purchased, went to install and "download unsuccessful". Later on that day I read my email and it says that I cancelled on my end. I click on email to update payment info and when I do that it says page does not exist or something like that. But yet go back to app market and still says purchased. I'm wanting to spend money on this app but no one will take it. I know the card I used is good because I bought SetCPU just hours before.

Someone please help with this.
    02-08-2010 10:15 PM
    I updated Beautiful Weather this morning and the clock isn't the same as my Moto Droid 2.0.1 clock. It is 1 hour and 11 minutes fast. Wierd! Anyone else have this problem? Any fix for it?
    02-26-2010 07:36 AM
    Mine did the same thing so I just removed the widget then just added it back and the time change to what it should be.
    02-26-2010 07:46 AM
    I rebooted my phone and that also solved the problem.
    02-26-2010 08:15 AM
    I installed the latest Ultimate ROM, and I noticed the time was slow on mine. Switched to a different ROM and its been working great.
    02-26-2010 08:56 AM
    The "what's changed" pop up that comes up after you update it, tells you to delete the widget and re-add it after this update if you're having issues. It worked for me.
    02-26-2010 09:11 AM
    I installed the latest Ultimate ROM, and I noticed the time was slow on mine. Switched to a different ROM and its been working great.
    I just installed the same rom and haven't seen that problem you might want to try it again.
    02-26-2010 09:37 AM
    Its usually a problem with the widget communicating the google's servers; that is the reason the weather doesn't refresh at times. I wonder if it has anything to do with the time, too.

Anyways, as Cory said, just remove it from the homescreen and put it back. That could clear things up.
    02-26-2010 12:31 PM
    Thanks for all the input. I took the phone to work and the problem seemed to have resolved itself during the day. But thanks to all for the suggestions.
    02-26-2010 04:50 PM
    I uninstaled and reinstalled.. fixed ask of the issues I was having.
    02-26-2010 05:14 PM
    i installed it the other day, and all of the sudden my battery lasts 2 hours. it says that the calendar is using about 40% of my power, even tho i dont even use the stock calendar. so i think its because it was link with bw. any suggestions for me? i uninstalled it for now.
    02-27-2010 01:28 PM
    I use it and dont have a problem. I usually restart the phone after installing a new app via powering off or a battery pull, just so that everything jives right from startup. Also, if you set a default location in the settings it will not constantly search for your location.

Good Luck.
    02-27-2010 02:13 PM
    I did have geolocation on, but why did it say that my calendar was using all my battery? Weird.
    02-27-2010 03:22 PM
    I don't know that I'm entirely convinced it was the widget. I would give it another go and see what happens. Good luck.
    02-27-2010 03:29 PM
    I did have geolocation on, but why did it say that my calendar was using all my battery? Weird.
    To my knowledge, there's not much of a relationship between Beautiful Widgets and the calendar. I think your strange battery use was unrelated to BW. I'd just do a reset (control-alt-delete) and then check battery consumption after a few more hours.
    02-27-2010 04:28 PM
    To my knowledge, there's not much of a relationship between Beautiful Widgets and the calendar. I think your strange battery use was unrelated to BW. I'd just do a reset (control-alt-delete) and then check battery consumption after a few more hours.
    the reason i thought it had something to do with bw, is bc the stock calendar was connected to the widget date part, which i wish i could change anyway b/c i dont like the stock calendar and use a different one.
    02-28-2010 12:44 AM
    ok, im giving it another try. is there a way to pick what apps you want the bw widget to connect to? the time connects to the alarm, which is good, but the date connects to the stock calendar which i dont use, i use a calendar from the market. is there a way i can get bw to connect to that calendar instead?
    03-04-2010 05:57 AM
    Contrary to what is posted above, you do NOT need weather widgets donate to be able to skin.

In a recent update of Beautiful Widgets, they added the ability to skin. Touch the widget to open the weather, touch menu, and then select "Skins." There aren't but maybe 30 skins, but more are added periodically, and there's different styles from just numbers on a transparent background to flip style clocks.

I was about to uninstall the app and just not have a clock/weather widget on my home screen at all, but now I love it.
    03-05-2010 04:16 PM
    Why oh why does the weather not display properly in landscape? The top half of the weather pic is cut off
    03-10-2010 01:41 PM
    I installed this about a month ago on my Incredible. I've tried a couple times and messed with the settings etc. but the weather won;t update. It has the weather for Thursday through Monday everyday and the actually weather which is supposed to show today's never changes from the day I set it on my homepage. Is there something I need to do that I'm not aware of to get the weather to update properly?
    06-15-2010 01:17 PM
    I have developed a calendar-widget for beauty and lucidity, it's called Far View Agenda.

A free version is available!
    06-15-2010 05:27 PM
    A new version is available, now including a multi-touch-optimized view, providing unlimited continuous scrolling and zooming!
    (also works without multi-touch)
    06-17-2010 01:31 PM
    06-19-2010 06:02 AM
    So I was wondering if anyone out there has or could creats a sweet ghostbusters skin for beautiful widget? I have no idea how to make these things.....

I have an Idea where the numbers are written in the proton streams and the gb logo and slimer is on it. Maybe have slimer hide in the weather icons. like you see his head pop out of the clouds when its cloudy...
    10-14-2010 02:26 PM
393 ... 13141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD