This is a new browser with true multi-touch pinch and zoom. The pinch and zoom is extremely smooth and doesn't have the jerkiness of the Dolphin Browser. It has a trial version (free) and a full version ($2.99). Developer is updating this app to include many more things and seems to be working on it daily. Just thought I would let everyone know about another great app...
    12-16-2009 04:24 PM
    Just tried it. Pinch to zoom works great, but other then that it is a VERY basic browser (I tried just the free version) Personally i am not a fan of the dolphin browser and pinch to zoom is not a huge deal to me, xScope seems to not have much else besides pinch to zoom. i will stick with the default browser until something better comes out.
    12-16-2009 05:06 PM
    I still think I'll stick with the default browser. Hahah maybe its because by comparison to the tour browser the default browser on the droid is ridiculous.
    12-16-2009 10:07 PM
    I think I can handle a little jerkiness in exchange for way more features, but I'd definitely like to see what the dev has planned for it in the future. I also just installed a browser called Steel and I love it. No multi touch, but that's not really a deal breaker for me.
    12-16-2009 11:06 PM
    Anyone tried this app and can tell me more about it, seems to run very smooth and quick.. Thanks in advance..
    01-10-2010 03:59 PM
    Its a pretty sweet browser. Faster than Dolphin and the default in my opinion. Could use more work but works great.
    01-10-2010 04:38 PM
    I'm liking it so far thanks.
    01-10-2010 05:46 PM
    My one complaint is the icon. It looks poorly made.
    01-10-2010 05:48 PM
    My one complaint is the icon. It looks poorly made.
    I did notice that..
    01-10-2010 07:08 PM
    THE fact that you can only have five bookmarks is a deal beaker for me. Gonna stick with dolphin til then.
    01-26-2010 10:06 PM
    You are not limited to 5 bookmarks anymore.
    The browser has been themed and is themeable.
    You can arrange and edit bookmarks
    Has a tiny footprint.
    You can delete cookies, history and cache easily now.
    Has both pinch and pin zoom.
    This is now my default.
    02-18-2010 06:28 PM
    You are not limited to 5 bookmarks anymore.
    The browser has been themed and is themeable.
    You can arrange and edit bookmarks
    Has a tiny footprint.
    You can delete cookies, history and cache easily now.
    Has both pinch and pin zoom.
    This is now my default.
    Dang. I think you just sold me on it. I am going to give it a shot. In the 5+ years I have used a smart phone I have yet to ever like a 3rd party browser more then the built in one, but I am off to download this now.
    02-18-2010 06:31 PM
    The free version is great (no ads) only thing missing is a task killer and a built in sd manager (like astro) that comes with the premium. I was able to download the themes and make a custom one by moving images around using astro.
    02-18-2010 06:36 PM
    Just root to Sholes newest ROM..

multi-touch greatness..

I tried dolphin and couldn't stand it..
    02-18-2010 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD