I hate the Facebook app, any replacements besides Bloo?

Sent from my HTC Glacier
    11-05-2010 05:20 PM
    I would be interested in this too, especially since Bloo is no longer listed in the Market or AppBrain.

Doc
    11-07-2010 09:07 AM
    Are there any integrated Fb/twitter apps such as SocialScope for BB?
    11-07-2010 09:46 AM
    how about tweetdeck?
    11-07-2010 11:10 AM
    bloo is the closest thing to a full facebook experience in one app (excluding mobile versions of the website). development fell off because the original dev was no longer supporting it and tried to find someone to take over development. I guess nobody ever did.

Tweetdeck integrates some aspects of facebook (and twitter of course) but is really only good for reading the feed and commenting. Not much else that you can't do in the facebook app.
    11-07-2010 08:13 PM
    how about tweetdeck?
    Yeah, TweetDeck is a good choice and notifications actually work for Facbook. The last update to Facbook added Places, and that's all I really wanted except for notifications. There's an f-plus app on the market that should hopefully get notifications for Facebook working soon.
    11-08-2010 11:10 AM
    check out F+ notifications, it integrates well with the facebook for android and gives seemless notifications. The developer keeps updating the app and it now includes places and picture uploading. If an item say a picture can not be opened using facebook for android, it will open up the touch site.

also check out pure messenger.
    11-08-2010 11:29 AM
    I use the launcherpro fb widget for news feed...it opens directly to the app too, which is nice.....f+ for notifications...and go chat for chat. They all tie together nicely until the app itself serves more functional.
    11-19-2010 11:15 AM
    I use the launcherpro fb widget for news feed...it opens directly to the app too, which is nice.....f+ for notifications...and go chat for chat. They all tie together nicely until the app itself serves more functional.
    I do something similiar, instead of launcherpro fb widget, I use pure messenger widget (just facebook selected in settings) along with F+ and go chat. I purchased launcher pro and like it, but find unstable at times.
    11-19-2010 01:14 PM
    F+ is nice and I have it, but it still doesn't do push notifications for news feed posts. Tweetdeck does this however.
    11-27-2010 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD