Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
for some reason it seems like the android version has been put on the back burner. it could be due to the windows phone 7 version but not sure why it would. maybe Microsoft gave them a little more cushion for wallet? it is definitely taking longer than i expected though

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't know that Windows Phone 7 has any bearing on it. Didn't Netflix specifically hire an engineer for Android phones? If that's the case, others working on WinMo wouldn't make any difference.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I don't know that Windows Phone 7 has any bearing on it. Didn't Netflix specifically hire an engineer for Android phones? If that's the case, others working on WinMo wouldn't make any difference.

that is true unless Microsoft was willing to give Netflix an incentive to hold off android development. I would not put it past Microsoft to do so since they need every advantage possible to help them gain back a strong audience.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It really is sad that some businesses need to do such things to give them an imaginary edge over the competition. I'm not conspiring that this claim is true, just that it would not surprise me.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
that is true unless Microsoft was willing to give Netflix an incentive to hold off android development. I would not put it past Microsoft to do so since they need every advantage possible to help them gain back a strong audience.

Just knowing that the Android version is coming is enough for me to not be swayed by it. But I am a Zune pass user and the integration there is impressive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000