Hey Peeps

Found a cool new Weather App - it's looking great on my HTC Desire!

Check it out x

Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

Animated Weather Android - Best Weather Widget App for Android Phones

Video:
    11-09-2010 09:20 AM
    Trying out the free version now and so far, it does what it says but also looks as polished as any weather app out there. Paid version is available for free if you go to their web site and poke around:

Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

Video:
    11-09-2010 10:35 AM
    It's not new and it's not good. So many spam posts about this app so they can get the free paid version. It's ridiculous! Mods help!
    11-09-2010 03:36 PM

Video:

Great app I love it
    11-09-2010 03:49 PM
    There's the "how cool" factor in Animated Weather, but truthfully, beyond that, it gives very little details about weather (forecast, etc). I'll stick with WeatherBug and Beautiful Widgets
    11-09-2010 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD