Just checked the Market. Angry Birds had an update available saying it adds 45 new levels plus bug fixes. Downloading now...
    11-09-2010 09:50 AM
    Nice! And there's a new type of bird
    11-09-2010 10:06 AM
    WOO-HOO!!
    I only had a few levels left to get 3 stars in, now I have another 45 levels. I love android and angry birds.
    11-09-2010 10:24 AM
    I hate this game because i am addicted to it.
    11-09-2010 12:37 PM
    The gane if now completely unplayable on my samsung moment whereas I just had problems seeing the obstacles before..

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    11-09-2010 12:45 PM
    I can't install the update...
    11-09-2010 01:03 PM
    I can't install the update...
    Same here. I've tried clearing cache and data of the market app and force closing it, but that didn't help. Someone said uninstalling angry birds lets the updated version install, but they lost their progress. I wonder if one could use Titanium backup to restore the progress on a fresh install. I'm too chicken to try it though.
    11-09-2010 01:53 PM
    I am unable to install the update as well on my Evo. I keep getting the "update unsuccessful" message. I don't want to uninstall the app and loose my progress either.
    11-09-2010 01:59 PM
    I have the EVO and angry birds never installed smoothly. I always try to install normal and it never works. I then simply "unmount" the SD card and install again, and it has always worked fine. No idea why I need to unmount, but it works, so I do it.
    Saiyaman156 and blaidth like this.
    11-09-2010 02:26 PM
    I have the EVO and angry birds never installed smoothly. I always try to install normal and it never works. I then simply "unmount" the SD card and install again, and it has always worked fine. No idea why I need to unmount, but it works, so I do it.
    Hmm, I will try this. I made a backup of Angry Birds with TB, so that I won't be as scared.
    11-09-2010 02:32 PM
    This worked on my DX. Unmounted the SD card then did the update. The update worked great and I have all my data. I then mounted the SD card and had no problem playing Angry Birds with the new version.
    blaidth likes this.
    11-09-2010 02:37 PM
    Confirmed! This worked perfectly. I unmounted and the update installed successfully. Then I re-mounted and ran the game and all my progress was preserved. Thanks!
    11-09-2010 02:41 PM
    I tried this with my evo and it worked. Thanks.
    11-09-2010 03:53 PM
    Works Great on the Epic! Now I am on level 4-9 3 stars so far.
    That new Bird is kind of cool.
    I wonder if we will get the option to purchase the mighty Eagle ( it is like an A-bomb destroys everything!
    Where are the Golden eggs in levels 9-11?
    11-09-2010 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD