I installed the update yesterday and I am thrilled that it now has the voice input option, I use this a lot and the absence on prior releases just didn't make sense to me. I love Swpe, it is awesome, the only thing that is bugging me is that when I hit the space button twice it does not insert a period like the stock keyboard. Is there an option somewhere to change this? I never thought something so small could annoy me so much, but it is already making me think about switching back to the stock keyboard.
    11-12-2010 09:14 AM
    You are aware that the keyboard has a period button, right? One that inserts the period, but then spaces before the next character. Which is easier, hitting spacebar twice, or period once?
    11-12-2010 10:18 AM
    You type your sentence and then instead of hitting space, you swype from the period to the space bar. Much easier and continues the swyping method

Sent from my SPH-D700 using.Tapatalk
    11-12-2010 10:21 AM
    Okay, I guess this is the more logical way to do it, just have to break my habit of hitting the space twice (this comes from using blackberry, it is a hard habit to break, and constantly find myself hitting the space in place of "@" and periods in web addresses too).

Thanks for the help!
    11-12-2010 12:34 PM
    Which is easier, hitting spacebar twice, or period once?
    Actually, it's hitting the spacebar twice versus hitting period and then space. Hitting the same key twice is easier IMO. Guess you didn't come from a BB.

That said, even coming from an 8310 this has never bothered me.
    11-12-2010 03:49 PM
    As shaundizzle stated, swype from the period -> space bar. Done.
    11-12-2010 04:15 PM