Are deals working in Facebook places? I've seen signs in Macy's and 24 Hour Fitness telling me to check into their place to get a deal, but I can't see the deals from my phone (EVO).
    11-12-2010 03:07 PM
    I'm curious about this too. I heard it was one of the new features with the latest fb update (because fb chat was obviously not addressed...rolls eyes). Haven't seen any signs but then again, I haven't been to the mall lately; it's not Christmas Eve yet.
    11-14-2010 09:26 PM
    So no one knows what the deal is?
    11-19-2010 01:40 PM
    In Texas we have a place called the Alamo Drafthouse. I logged in with my EVO and was able to take place of a deal for checking in, like my iPhone friends. So yes deals do work, you just need to make sure when you sign in to the place with the deal that the location shows the deal available. There should be something under Macys (the location on facebook) that says "click to sign in for deal" or something of that nature.
    11-20-2010 02:45 AM
    I tried this at Chipotle last weekend. They were supposedly offering BOGO if you checked in. I checked in and no deals were ever offered so not really sure what exactly is supposed to happen.
    11-20-2010 09:29 AM