So i was watching a video on ign and they were showing top apps and they were promoting advanced task killer "an app no android user should go with out" as they described it...this should be stopped
    11-13-2010 08:50 AM
    indeed they did. *facepalm* i just emailed then describing the error of theor ways, but i doubt that will make a difference. i follow ign for gaming news, so i know most of the writers and editors of ign are iphone users with nary a thought for our platform.
    11-13-2010 05:05 PM
    exactly... I watch them for game reviews and they ill pay attention to android and when they do they give bad advice like this...when will people learn to read before jumping on the bandwagon...its really bad to do this because they have such a big following that people will automatically listen to them

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    11-13-2010 07:30 PM

but i still find it funny that nearly everyone had this app when they got their phone--regardless of whether the phone rep told them to install it or not. we all rushed to download it--then rushed to uninstall it at the moment it was deemed not really useful.
    11-15-2010 08:42 AM