Anyone seen/heard of an app that can sync a to-do list with a PC (or vice versa)?

I'd love to be able to make a to-do list on my phone or PC and have it sync to the other. There are plenty of calendar apps that can do this, but I am looking for more of a list/note/to-do function and not a calendar.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated!
    11-14-2010 07:22 AM
    You can use an app like Due Today or Pocket Informant on your phone that syncs with Toodledo. You can access Toodledo from any web browser so it is easy to add or update tasks from your PC.
    11-14-2010 08:31 AM
    Got To Do is another app that syncs with Toodledo, also there's GTasks which syncs with Google tasks.
    11-14-2010 01:50 PM
    Springpad. You can access your account through any browser.
    11-14-2010 05:06 PM
    +1 with Gtasks and Google tasks - widget works great, too
    11-14-2010 05:40 PM
    You guys are awesome - thanks so much!
    11-15-2010 08:12 AM
    Astrid Task syncs with Google Tasks. I don't use google tasks much, so not sure how well it works.
    11-15-2010 08:15 AM
    Love Astrid. I use it with Producteev for computer access. Also Remember the Milk is another one that Astrid can sync with.
    11-15-2010 04:49 PM
    DejaOffice is a good app for tasks. Syncs with PC Office via app Companionlink.
    11-21-2010 08:38 PM
    I put quite a bit of time into investigating this, (and I'm pretty sure I already created a thread here too.)

While there were a number of solutions that worked, none was as simple and effective as GTasks4Android used in conjunction with Google Tasks. But the trick is to also turn Google Tasks into a PC Desktop application. There are a few different ways to do this. I used Google Chrome's "Create Application" tool. It turned Google Tasks into a very clean simple window that automatically syncs and updates itself on my PC desktop.

I also created a GTasks widget on one of my Droid homescreens that keeps a Gtasks window open and updated there. So it works both ways, I type something on my PC and within a minute or two it shows up on my Droid homescreen and vice versa, I type or voice dictate something on my Droid and within a minute or two it shows up on my PC desktop. Clean, free and simple!

For a more powerful, but not quite so free and simple alternative try Evernote.
    B-model likes this.
    11-21-2010 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD