I'm having a problem where my Roku box doesn't always show up in the Allcast app. I always have to unplug the roku box and then plug it back up for the AllCast App to be able to see the Roku Box. I can stream video to the box within the fist five minutes the box is on, and the video plays completely. If i wait after five minutes to play a video it the AllCast App cant find the box. The video plays completely even though after the 5 minutes, and the Roku box doesn't show up in the app. But if I want to change the Video I have to power cycle the Roku Box
    This is strange because i have the official Roku app and it can find the bix. I am able to stream music and photos within the app no matter when I use the app
    It is annoying to have to unplug my box because I have a dual band router which was way better than the router I had before. The router I had before was a basic Cisco lynksis router and I had very few problems.
    But with this new router I am having so many problems with this new Router.
    There are different networks that the router gives off. I have been using my main network which is 2Ghz because the Roku Box doesn't support 5Ghz.
    I want my to be able to use the AllCast app whenever I want to without power cycling the box. Does anyone have a solution to this?
    I have updated the Router firmware and made sure the Roku box and AllCast app were up to date. If you need more information, please ask

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-03-2014 11:54 AM